Scancruit Jobs – Business Development Manager Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. Scancruit Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current Scancruit UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai. Scancruit Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Scancruit Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Scancruit Careers site. You can make here Scancruit Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023 Scancruit Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Scancruit Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Scancruit.
Scancruit Jobs 2023 – Career Opportunity for Business Development Manager Jobs Dubai, UAE
Best Jobs in Scancruit:- Scancruit Careers site has published 2023 Scancruit Jobs notification for Business Development Manager Position. Candidates who have required qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through Scancruit Recruitment site. The location of this Business Development Manager Position is Dubai. Salary AED 8800.00-16300.00 Monthly approximately.
Scancruit Job description related to this Business Development Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Scancruit Jobs Summary According to Scancruit Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- Scancruit
Profile Name :- Business Development Manager
Job Type :- Company Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 8800.00-16300.00 Monthly
Business Development Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Schedule: Full Time
Are you a strong Business Development Manager that has passion for sales, has the right attitude and is willing to go the extra mile? Then apply today!
Business Development Manager
Our Dubai-based client is an interior design company who for over 10 years have offered bespoke and high-end corporate, F&B, retail, health & wellness and residential projects to clients who desire creative and innovative spaces. The company offers a full range of services including concept design and development, consultancy, project management, design supervision, fit-out and turnkey solutions. The culture is talented and enthusiastic and is a mix of characters, qualifications, skills and experience – some analytical, some creative, but all positive and with a focus to add value over and above their clients’ expectations.
Major duties and responsibilities:
Sales & Marketing & Business Development
- Market research using field-based activity, media, industry sources, referrals, and the full range of online information to find new leads/customers.
- Present the full range of services to customers and influencing parties using appropriate methods and with clear communication of the company value propositions.
- Understand customers hierarchies, needs, challenges, and wealth creation processes to ensure maximal alignment of the company proposition.
- Developing new prospects from the following customer segmentation:
- F&B / restaurants, cafes, bars, and lounges
- Commercial / offices, banks etc.
- Coordination with Procurement/Costing & Estimation/Drawings Submittal/Design & Engineering/Finance Team to ensure all customer requirements are addressed at the inception stage.
- Use the Net Promoter Score method to quantify client satisfaction and ensure written client testimonials are in place.
- Enter data, manage update information in a timely manner on the CRM
- Contributes to marketing initiatives including the development and execution of materials, presentations, campaigns etc.
- Completion of vendor registration information.
- Receive and handle customer enquiries and coordinate with Estimation Team in preparation of quotations in Excel/Word (utilizing CRM to log) and send to customer once approved.
- Continuously build business pipeline and provide sales forecasts.
- Submit sales reports on a monthly basis to the Management as per required formats.
- Monthly/quarterly business review meetings/presentations with Director.
- Continuously maintain weekly and monthly call standards.
- Time management and territory management.
Customer Service, Administration and Operational Support
- Support commercial process in conjunction with Contract signing authority and Finance department.
- Delivery of samples, statements of account, invoices, delivery notes, and other paperwork to customer sites and offices.
- Perform various administrative and clerical tasks according to the needs of the unit. Prepare correspondence related to the duties of the position. Liase with appropriate resource persons.
- Where necessary provide updated information to customers on delivery times and co-ordinate documentation with internal/external stakeholders as required.
- Support resolution of Project issues and Quality/Warranty claims.
- Participate in Accounts Receivables control including document management, follow-up, payment collection, bank deposit and escalation of disputes to higher management.
- Generally, field based with office time as necessary.
- Email and telephone correspondence with internal staff, customers and supply chain.
- Expected industry experience in sales for a minimum of 8-10 years.
- Proficient in the entire project lifecycle.
- Has to be instrumental in getting our client empaneled at respectable/effective platforms at a rapid pace.
- Relevant academic and professional qualifications.
- UAE driving license a must.
- Must be willing to learn new sales methodologies and be open to taking advice and instructions.
- Must be willing to utilize technology for efficiency, productivity and transparency.
- Attitude must be to go the extra mile.
- Must actively participate in development of the company’s corporate culture.
Job Type: Full-time
- business development manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply For Scancruit
- First of all go to the official website of Scancruit.
- Then click on the option of Scancruit Jobs.
- After then will get Scancruit Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
Apply Online For Scancruit Jobs
Scancruit is a recruitment agency. We help our business clients with recruiting candidates and relocating services worldwide. We also assist those looking for new job opportunities by connecting them with the right company. We do this through our dedicated team of full-time staff in Denmark, Spain, and the UAE.