SAP Middle East Jobs – Specialist Customer Success Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. SAP Middle East Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current SAP Middle East UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai. SAP Middle East Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for SAP Middle East Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at SAP Middle East Careers site. You can make here SAP Middle East Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023 SAP Middle East Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at SAP Middle East Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at SAP Middle East.
SAP Middle East Jobs 2023 – For Specialist Customer Success Careers Dubai, UAE
Best Jobs in SAP Middle East:- SAP Middle East Careers site has published 2023 SAP Middle East Job notification for Specialist Customer Success Position. Candidates who have Bachelor qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through SAP Middle East Recruitment site. The location of this Specialist Customer Success Position is Dubai. Salary AED 8500.00-13500.00 monthly approximately.
SAP Middle East Job description related to this Specialist Customer Success Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
SAP Middle East Jobs Summary According to SAP Middle East Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- SAP Middle East
Profile Name :- Specialist Customer Success
Job Type :- Company Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 8500.00-13500.00 monthly
Specialist Customer Success
Requisition ID: 352143
Work Area: Sales
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Expected Travel: 0 – 100%
Location: Dubai, AE, 118353
Who you’ll become
Specialist Customer Success Partner (S-CSP) Responsibilities:
Daily management of assigned cloud customer accounts. This includes account management strategies, developing and managing engagement and expansion plans, and delivery of Cloud Success Services to ensure consumption and product adoption growth within assigned customers. The focus of this position is twofold; to maximize the ROI customers receive from their investments in SAP cloud products and to promote revenue growth and renewal protection, which positively impact SAPs business performance. Your end-goal? To help companies of all sizes solve their unique challenges – and run simpler.
As a S-CSP within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 9-month learning-apply program that enhances your support into the sales role, a critical customer facing function within our dynamic Cloud Services Success (CSS) organization.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
- Learn how to drive value across the customer lifecycle through solution adoption and ongoing renewals that foster account expansion.
- Receive onboarding in your local market with on-the-job training and mentoring by a senior S-CSP professional in the field. You will have the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and directly with customers
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP and CSS and give you the professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. Upon successful completion of the program, you will move in to a direct customer-facing S-CSP role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth. Specialist focus areas: Customer Experience (CX), Human Experience Management (HXM), S4/RISE, Digital Supply Chain (DSC) and, Procurement (ISBN)
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor equivalent
- 2-3 years’ work experience with a proven record of supporting customers and business transformation, preferably from consulting or account management that include resolution and escalation management.
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music.
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
- Proficient interpersonal skills including, passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and business functions.
- Strong Business Acumen including demonstrated knowledge of business process and/or industries.
How to Apply For SAP Middle East
- First of all go to the official website of SAP Middle East.
- Then click on the option of SAP Middle East Careers.
- After then will get SAP Middle East Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
Apply Online For SAP Middle East Jobs
About SAP Middle East
SAP Company Information
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference.