RSK Group Jobs – Principal environmental consultant Jobs Employment in Remote, UAE. RSK Group Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current RSK Group UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Remote. RSK Group Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for RSK Group Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at RSK Group Careers site. You can make here RSK Group Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023 RSK Group Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at RSK Group Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at RSK Group.
RSK Group Jobs 2023 – Career Opportunity for Principal environmental consultant Jobs Remote, UAE
Best Jobs in RSK Group:- RSK Group Careers site has published 2023 RSK Group Jobs notification for Principal environmental consultant Position. Candidates who have BSc Degree qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through RSK Group Recruitment site. The location of this Principal environmental consultant Position is Remote. Salary AED 16800.00-28500.00 Monthly approximately.
RSK Group Job description related to this Principal environmental consultant Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
RSK Group Jobs Summary According to RSK Group Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- RSK Group
Profile Name :- Principal environmental consultant
Job Location :- Remote, UAE
Job Type :- Company Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 16800.00-28500.00 Monthly
Principal environmental consultant
Location: Remote, UAE
About The Position:
An opportunity has arisen for a highly disciplined and experienced Principal Environmental Consultant to join our business in the UAE to help deliver high-level consultancy services.
The successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include:
Project manage and author large scale environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIA) and strategic environmental assessments (SEA), and oversee environmental monitoring and baseline survey projects for major energy, industrial and infrastructure clients in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Iraq, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the wider region
- Support the environment team leader by providing oversight to the wider team, including mentoring junior staff as and when required
- Provide technical leadership, co-ordination, technical review, and direction on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and regulatory authorities
- Manage project financial performance and meeting profit targets
- Prepare and manage multi-disciplinary tenders and seek opportunities for new work
- Consultant with stakeholders and effectively manage sub-consultants
- Willingness to travel within the region for short missions
- BSc degree level qualified in a relevant environmental discipline or engineering discipline (preferably chemical/environmental engineers)
- Preference for an MSc degree in environmental consulting, environmental management, environmental technology, ESHIA, environmental engineering or related environmental or engineering subject
- Over 10 years previous experience working in environmental consulting including providing permitting support, environmental monitoring, environmental management planning, compliance audits, modelling and site assessments for energy, industrial and infrastructure clients within the Middle East
- Specialist in a particular discipline – biodiversity, air quality, climate change, noise, soil and groundwater etc.
- Membership of a relevant professional body (i.e., IEMA, IEA or equivalent) – chartered or working towards chartered status
- Experience of working in an international consultancy
- Excellent understanding of the ESHIA process, international environmental and social legislation, guidelines and standards, and international project financing mechanisms and implications
- Experience in chairing environmental impact identification (ENVID) workshops for energy, industrial and infrastructure projects
- Experience in providing technical alternatives and solutions to technical clarifications and design solutions to the clients in an energy, industry and planning setting
- Experience in negotiating with regulators to achieve the best environmental outcome for the client
Significant proofing, editing and report collation experience
- Excellent written English and verbal communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Experience of working on multiple projects, simultaneously
- Robust project management, time management and financial management skills
- Proactive networker
- Full driving license.
Salary and benefits:
This is a full-time post with an employment package commensurate with experience
Regular training and development will be provided.
How to Apply For RSK Group
- First of all go to the official website of RSK Group.
- Then click on the option of RSK Group Jobs.
- After then will get RSK Group Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
Apply Online For RSK Group Jobs
About RSK Group
Practical solutions to global challenges
Since its establishment in 1989, RSK has grown into a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business. We provide end-to-end services to help organisations achieve their aspirations in a sustainable and efficient manner.
RSK strives to be a company of which its staff members are proud to be part. Working across a wide array of sectors, we are committed to supplying high-quality services tailored to the needs of our clients, adhering consistently to our guiding principles and strict health and safety standards.