IACAD Jobs – Executive Students Affairs Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. IACAD Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current IACAD UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai. IACAD Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for IACAD Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at IACAD Careers site. You can make here IACAD Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023 IACAD Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at IACAD Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at IACAD.
Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department Jobs 2023 – For Executive Students Affairs Careers Dubai, UAE
Best Jobs in Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department:- IACAD Careers site has published 2023 IACAD Job notification for Executive Students Affairs Position. Candidates who have Diploma, Bachelor Degree qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through IACAD Recruitment site. The location of this Executive Students Affairs Position is Dubai. Salary AED 10001.00-20000.00 monthly approximately.
IACAD Job description related to this Executive Students Affairs Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
IACAD Jobs Summary According to IACAD Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department (IACAD)
Profile Name :- Executive Students Affairs
Job Type :- Government Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 10001.00-20000.00 monthly
Executive Students Affairs
Job Category: Other Jobs
Advertiser: Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities
Required Nationality: UAE Only
Monthly Salary: 10001-20000
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: 13/10/2022
Unposting Date: 13/11/2022
About The Role:
- Participate in the preparation, implementation and development of the department’s annual strategic, operational and executive plan in relation to the department’s work.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of the department’s annual budget in relation to the department’s work.
- Receiving and listing suggestions and complaints from the public or Islamic centers and submitting them to the direct official.
- Preparing daily work reports on the progress of work, as well as for field visits to the centers, as well as related to the violations recorded on the centers.
- Follow-up on permits of Islamic centers and institutions, receiving requests to open new community centers, requests for license renewal, and opening and archiving the necessary files.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining a database of Islamic institutions periodically.
- Preparing, reviewing and auditing the necessary data reports, especially with regard to performance indicators, achievements and the work carried out by the department, including statistical data, and identifying the main problems and work obstacles in coordination with the department’s staff.
- Participate in documenting the operations and services of the department through the integrated management system.
- Participate in the preparation of studies, reference comparisons and questionnaires about the department’s work in order to develop performance and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Active participation in the preparation, implementation, follow-up and review of all procedures and processes and the development of procedures manuals and work mechanisms related to the department.
- Participate in the implementation of the various work systems in the department, especially those concerned with spreading a culture of excellence in operations and services, performance governance, preserving the environment, occupational health and safety, spreading knowledge and achieving the satisfaction of the concerned groups of customers, employees, society and partners.
- Preparing, reviewing, auditing and drafting draft memos, correspondences and minutes of meetings related to his work, archiving them and following up on the implementation of its recommendations.
- Liaising and communicating with the organizational units inside or outside the department according to the directives of the direct official.
- Follow up on the decisions and circulars issued related to his work, and ensure their implementation and implementation of what he came up with in accordance with the procedure.
- Comply with the department’s security policies and procedures.
- Expressing commitment to attend security awareness workshops.
- Report security incidents if encountered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent in a similar field + no experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent specialization + 6 years
How to Apply For IACAD
- First of all go to the official website of IACAD.
- Then click on the option of IACAD Jobs.
- After then will get IACAD Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.