EIBFS Jobs – Lecturer/Sr Lecturer Jobs Employment in Sharjah, UAE. EIBFS Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current EIBFS UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Sharjah. EIBFS Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for EIBFS Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at EIBFS Careers site. You can make here EIBFS Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2022-2023 EIBFS Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at EIBFS Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at EIBFS.
Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies Jobs 2022 – For Lecturer/Sr Lecturer Careers Sharjah, UAE
Best Jobs in Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies:- EIBFS Careers site has published 2022-2023 EIBFS Job notification for Lecturer/Sr Lecturer Position. Candidates who have Ph.D degree qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through EIBFS Recruitment site. The location of this Lecturer/Sr Lecturer Position is Sharjah. Salary AED 11500.00-47200.00 monthly approximately.
EIBFS Job description related to this Lecturer/Sr Lecturer Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
EIBFS Jobs Summary According to EIBFS Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS)
Profile Name :- Lecturer/Sr Lecturer
Job Type :- University Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 11500.00-47200.00 monthly
Established in 1983, the Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) offers world class education programs, training sessions and allied services in the area of banking and finance at its three state of the art campuses strategically located in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. EIBFS has been globally integrated with various leading institutes and universities of the world to bring and offer the best programs and courses in banking and finance to the UAE
Educational requirements & experiences
- PhD in Finance/Banking/
- Ideally 10 years of teaching experience in higher education.
- Proven track record in academics & research.
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
Salary and other benefits
- Attractive tax free salary + Family Benefits
- Carrying a teaching load as per allocation.
- To effectively implement Academic Policies and work towards achieving the vision of EIBFS.
- To carryout academic/administrative tasks as and when assigned by General Manager/Head Academics within the framework of academic responsibilities.
- Preparing lectures, tutorial, class exercises, quizzes, tests, etc., towards achieving learning outcomes.
- To plan, develop and administer teaching methodology related pedagogy and evaluation for effective achievement of learning outcomes
- Monitoring, assessing, recording, and disseminating students’ performance periodically.
- Counseling/ advising the students to achieve higher degree of academic excellence in coordination with Academic Coordinators.
- Building up public relations, maintaining functional relationships with other Departments.
- Effectively participate in committee activities to achieve objectives of committee
- To submit final grades within the deadlines.
- To promptly evaluate and grade students work and provide them appropriate feedback.
Training Department Responsibility
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines.
How to Apply For EIBFS
- First of all go to the official website of EIBFS.
- Then click on the option of EIBFS Jobs.
- After then will get EIBFS Jobs List 2022.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
Established in 1983, the Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies (EIBFS) offers world class education programmes, training sessions and allied services in the area of banking and finance at its three state of the art campuses strategically located in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Committed to the Emiratisation initiative, EIBFS supports UAE nationals by providing top-notch training facilities and encouraging career growth in the banking and financial services sector.
EIBFS has been globally integrated with various leading institutes and universities of the world to bring and offer the best programmes and courses in banking and finance to the UAE.