Ecolab Jobs – Territory Manager Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. Ecolab Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current Ecolab UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai. Ecolab Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Ecolab Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Ecolab Careers site. You can make here Ecolab Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023-2023 Ecolab Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Ecolab Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Ecolab.
Ecolab Jobs 2023 – Career Opportunity for Territory Manager Jobs Dubai, UAE
Best Jobs in Ecolab:- Ecolab Careers site has published 2023-2023 Ecolab Jobs notification for Territory Manager Position. Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through Ecolab Recruitment site. The location of this Territory Manager Position is Dubai. Salary AED 4,000.00-14,000.00 Monthly approximately.
Ecolab Job description related to this Territory Manager Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Ecolab Jobs Summary According to Ecolab Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- Ecolab
Profile Name :- Territory Manager
Job Type :- Hospital Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 4,000.00-14,000.00 Monthly
Job ID: R00176723
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At Ecolab, you can help take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. With our worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans, you will have the opportunity to own your future and impact what matters. Are you ready to make an impact?
Ecolab is searching for experienced and driven Territory Manager for future opportunities within Institutional team in the UAE.
After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- After your training is complete, grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Manage electrical instillations for clients
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service, hospitality and anywhere our Institutional range of products could be utilized, provide customers with training, regular and emergency service, and sales demonstrations of Ecolab products.
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts and build a pipeline to achieve targets as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ ware washing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs to contribute to the success of their business.
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Candidate must reside in the UAE
- The territory will include Different Cities within the UAE and will be specified
- Weekends will be provided on rotational bases
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must
- A minimum of one years of experience is a must
- An electrical qualification certified and attested by the UAE Ministry of Foreign affairs is a must
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Ability to work on simple Mechanical installation problems (e.g. plumbing, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
- Ability to work on electrical installations
- Problem solving in a creative manner and decision making
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Ability to deliver trainings
- Candidates must have the Willingness to go extra miles including being on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record is a must
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
How to Apply For Ecolab
- First of all go to the official website of Ecolab.
- Then click on the option of Ecolab Jobs.
- After then will get Ecolab Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.