CloudNine Kids Jobs – Childcare Provider Jobs Employment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE. CloudNine Kids Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current CloudNine Kids UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs for CloudNine Kids Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for CloudNine Kids Jobs Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at CloudNine Kids Careers site. You can make here CloudNine Kids Job Search CloudNine Kidsding to your ability and grow your career with newest 2022-2023 CloudNine Kids Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at CloudNine Kids Careers portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at CloudNine Kids.
CloudNine Kids Jobs 2022 – For Childcare Provider Careers Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE
Best Jobs in CloudNine Kids:- CloudNine Kids Jobs site has published 2022-2023 CloudNine Kids Job notification for Childcare Provider Position. Candidates who have required qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through CloudNine Kids Recruitment site. The location of this Childcare Provider Position is Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Salary AED 4500.00-15000.00 monthly approximately.
CloudNine Kids Job description related to this Childcare Provider Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
CloudNine Kids Job Summary CloudNine Kidsding to CloudNine Kids Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- CloudNine Kids
Profile Name :- Childcare Provider
Job Type :- Child Care Centre Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 4500.00-15000.00 monthly
WANTED: NURSERY NANNY / TEACHING ASSISTANT / NURSE / MIDWIFE / EXPERIENCED NANNY
About the Company:
CloudNine Kids offers baby and child care solutions for families in Dubai. Our services include on-call, short-term or long-term support at home with well-trained and experienced providers. We are looking for energetic, confident and loving individuals to join our growing team. CloudNine Kids is owned and managed by British childcare specialists who enable their staff to become internationally certified through their in-house training programs.
This is a live-out position with openings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi**
- Experience in the UAE working in a Nursery or as a Nanny for a minimum of 3 years
- Must have extensive experience working with children from birth and above (or 1 year and above)
- Must be in the UAE and ready to start by September
- Must be comfortable and flexible to work privately with families in a homecare setting
- A minimum of 1 reference over the phone must be provided
- Fluent command of English in verbal and written communication
- Kind-hearted, energetic, all round healthy candidate with a love for babies and children
- Honest, reliable, patient and trustworthy individual with a pro-active mind set
- Experienced in managing the schedule, needs, development and care for a baby/child
- Willingness to undergo continuous training in Baby Care, Child Care and First Aid
- Providing exceptional care for the child
- Feeding the child and maintaining routines including play time, activities, rest and sleep
- Diaper changing, bathing and dressing child
- Toilet training (when required)
- Ensuring child’s safety always
- General cleanliness in child’s surroundings and tidiness of nursery and playroom
- Cleanliness and hygiene of child’s feeding area
- Organizing regular nutritious, balanced meals and snacks (child only)
- Babysitting and child minding (after hours may be required)
- Organizing stimulating, interactive and engaging activities during children’s leisure time
- Creativity, the ability to design fun and educational activities to encourage development
- Reading stories, doing messy play, making play dough, singing songs etc.
- Assisting with home-work and extra-curricular activities
- Nursery or School pick up (when required)
- Establishing and maintaining good communication with parents always
- Understanding and respect for the family protocols, habits and lifestyle
- Ensuring family and baby confidentiality and security for the home and child always
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 8-12 hours per day and 1 day off per week
- Visa sponsorship
- Healthcare insurance
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Return flight tickets home every 2 years
To apply, please DO NOT apply through the website, instead send your CV with recent photo and current location to [email protected]
How to Apply For CloudNine Kids Jobs
- First of all go to the official website of CloudNine Kids.
- Then click on the option of CloudNine Kids Jobs.
- After then will get CloudNine Kids Jobs List 2022.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
About CloudNine Kids
WHO WE ARE
CloudNine Kids are qualified international childcare professionals
CloudNine Kids is a British-led childcare company based in Dubai. We are committed to ethically sourcing and training qualified childcare professionals for families. We provide on-call and part-time Childcare & Babysitting Home Services, Full-Time Placements and Professional Nanny & Childcare Training.