Amadeus Jobs – Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist Jobs Employment in Dubai, UAE. Amadeus Job Search. Get Government Jobs Alert in UAE. Current Amadeus UAE Jobs. Coming Soon Latest Hotel Jobs in Dubai. Amadeus Careers Employment Website.
Job seekers who are preparing for Amadeus Careers Employment in UAE. We want to tell them that lots of jobs available at Amadeus Careers site. You can make here Amadeus Job Search according to your ability and grow your career with newest 2023 Amadeus Jobs Opportunity.
At this time we found best jobs at Amadeus Jobs portal. You can apply with the help of information provided by ae.governmentjobswork.com. Here you can check eligibility of any job profile those given at Amadeus.
Amadeus Jobs 2023 – Career Opportunity for Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist Jobs Dubai, UAE
Best Jobs in Amadeus:- Amadeus Careers site has published 2023 Amadeus Jobs notification for Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist Position. Candidates who have University Degree or equivalent in Business Administration qualification in any stream with required experience eligibility can apply online through Amadeus Recruitment site. The location of this Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist Position is Dubai. Salary AED 9800.00-21500.00 Monthly approximately.
Amadeus Job description related to this Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist Position like Job request number, Job Location, Educational background, required age, Salary and benefits provided in details below. You should check all details before apply.
Amadeus Jobs Summary According to Amadeus Careers Site
Hiring Organization/Agency :- Amadeus
Profile Name :- Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist
Job Type :- Company Jobs in UAE
Salary :- AED 9800.00-21500.00 Monthly
Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist
Location: Dubai, UAE
Schedule: Full Time, Permanent
Job ID: R4498
About The Role:
The Digital Media Performance Analyst & Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for leading the setup, creation, launch and optimizing media campaigns for Display, Video, Paid Search, Remarketing and Social channels. The specialist will coordinate the setup of DMO campaigns with the client and internal Ad Operations staff and is responsible for the on time launch of campaigns, optimizing performance, troubleshooting and other fulfillment activities for multiple accounts. The specialist will serve as the expert in the assigned region for digital media, including the generation of tracking tags and QA for implemented tracking tags for all digital channels (display, social, paid search advertising, etc).
The specialist will also support the sales and account manager by producing client deliverables and working on the day-to-day campaign management. This will include reporting, analysis, recommendations for campaign improvement, optimization and fulfilling implementation requests.
- Overseeing/ supervising Campaign set-up and execution in various platforms, including the implementation of client materials, such as different formats/creatives, trackers, tags and QC of such and automated reporting platform.
- Focus on timeliness and quality in campaign launches for clients, including correct linkage between all platforms and following all quality guidelines for campaign management, including amendments post launch.
- Post launch assistance in regards to delivery.
- Confirm that all assets are in compliance with site specifications and properly functioning.
- Generate and troubleshoot all tracking tags (audience, conversion, 3rd party pixels) across all media channels.
- Complete test bookings to ensure proper tag implementation.
- Coordinate with relevant internal teams to ensure timely and accurate tag implementation.
- Work with the account manager for day-to-day campaign management and fulfilling implementation requests and support generation of ad-hoc reporting and data for client reviews.
- Work with the sales and account manager to support with renewals and onboardings of new clients as well as work with the account manager to identify digital media campaign improvement opportunities on current running campaigns and ensure all digital media best practices are being implemented. Keep track on all market insights for building strategies and campaign scalability.
Auditing and targets:
- Conduct campaign auditing to ensure campaigns are running properly and within the contractual obligations.
- University Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Statistics or Finance.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform and paid campaigns attribution tasks is required
- At least 2 years of experience in paid display advertising managing client campaigns with a focus on technical set up (trackers, tags), or in an analytical role, or Google certified.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Arabic and other languages is an asset.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
How to Apply For Amadeus
- First of all go to the official website of Amadeus.
- Then click on the option of Amadeus Jobs.
- After then will get Amadeus Jobs List 2023.
- You will be able to apply for yourself by clicking on suitable jobs.
- You can also click on the below Direct Link to Apply for this job post.
At Amadeus we’re powering better journeys through travel technology, creating the new and unexpected in the world of travel. And so can you!
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.